Fancy having a go at MTB Enduro, well Dirty Dames – Ireland’s women-only race – at Glencullen Adventure Park on March 30th is your chance.
Now in its third edition, the Dirty Dames enduro is the perfect opportunity for any female racers curious about trying enduro the platform to do it in a fun and welcoming environment.
As Ireland’s only all-female Enduro mountain bike race, beginners, pros and all levels in between are invited to compete in this unique event.
The end goal is to be a part of something special that will help strengthen and grow the community of Irish female mountain bikers.
On race day there will be four categories: junior; baggy shorts (beginner-friendly); experienced and pro.
- Junior: Riders from 14-17 years’ should enter this category. All riders under-16 need parental consent.
- Baggy shorts: If you are relatively new to biking and/or have never raced a mountain bike race before, this is the category for you.
- Experienced: Enter this category if you are a regular rider and have entered a mountain bike race in the past.
- Pro: Are you an experienced rider, a regular racer, and/or have you had top-three podium wins in the past two years in any mountain bike discipline? Enter this category.
If you fancy following in the wheel tracks of established Irish riders like Leah Maunsell, Michelle Muldoon, Hannah Harvey or Meave Baxter, then don’t miss this one.
When does Dirty Dames take pace?
Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10am at Glencullen Adventure Park, Dublin.
How do I enter?
Registration will be available online. Online registration will open on March 13 and will close on March 27.
Race-day registration will also be possible.
What is the cost?
- Race entry: €35
- Junior/under-18: €15
- Race-day registration: €40
For more Dirty Dames information visit:
Original Article on Freewheelin.ie : https://freewheelin.ie/dirty-dames-enduro-2019-scheduled-for-the-gap/