AOR for Evening Spin
You are about to take part in a high-risk sporting activity, however the risk will be reduced (but not eliminated) if you follow all of the Health and Safety information supplied by Glencullen Adventure Park.
DO NOT ATTEMPT THE JUMPS ON THE RED PLUS & BLACK PLUS TRAILS DURING WINDY CONDITIONS
It is important that everyone who rides here at Glencullen Adventure Park takes note of the following Health & Safety advice:
- Mountain Biking is an extreme sport; Mountain bike trails include large obstacles, which can be physically testing, and there is a risk of injury and death when undertaking such activities.
- Trails are graded according to ability. Ensure that you read all of the safety signage and are competent to ride each trail. If in doubt start on the easiest trails!
- Trails change with weather conditions and from continual trail amendments and improvements, so do not assume they will always be exactly the same each time you visit.
- Follow the Mountain Bikers Responsibility Code
- Children aged 16 and under need to be supervised by a responsible adult (over 18 years of age) at ALL times
- You must ALWAYS wear a helmet. We also strongly advise you wear a full face helmet, gloves and body armour. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A HELMET YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE IN THE PARK
- Read and adhere to all advice signs while using the trails.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment is fit for purpose
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
You are about to take part in a high-risk sporting activity,
- I understand that I must wear a helmet at all times and that a full-face helmet, eye protection, body armour and gloves are highly recommended.
- I agree that I will follow the Responsibility Code at all times.
- I agree to check my bike and equipment as per the Mountain Bike Checklist at the start of the day, before each run and after any crash.
- In the unlikely event of an accident, or loss or damage to my personal effects, I acknowledge that the company and any associated parties will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with the Activities (except for death or Personal Injury caused by the Company’s negligence).
- I understand that Mountain Biking is dangerous and includes substantial obstacles, which can be physically testing. I accept that there is a risk of injury and death when undertaking such activities.
- I certify that to the best of my knowledge I do not have a medical condition which could result in injury to myself or to others.
- Each rider must have working, fully charged lights and accepts responsibility that lights are in working order
- Each rider is required to sign in at the start of the spin and sign out at the end of the spin at reception.
MEDICAL PERMISSION AUTHORISATION
I give permission for Glencullen Adventure Park to authorize such emergency first aid or medical treatment as may be deemed necessary while participating in all forms of biking activity at The Gap and I agree to be responsible for the cost of same.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND MEDICAL PERMISSION AUTHORISATION AND BY SIGNING IT I AGREE TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE GLENCULLEN ADVENTURE PARK FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH.